Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will design photography logo or feminine signature

I will design photography logo or feminine signature












About:


HELLO!  WELCOME TO MY PAGE!

I sincerely believe that every business must have an unique identity and every work needs to be attractive and eye catching to grow.


You can give your own idea. But if you don't have any, I will create something for you.

Why are my designs more special than others?


First, we will have a great communication. Second, I am looking to create something unique for you, that will fit your personality and your art.  Maybe you are a nature lover; I will design something that will reflect that: flowers, birds, animals, trees - all in your favorite colors.. Or maybe you love other symbols, like: mandala, keys, geometric figures, dream catchers, etc. 


I am listening to my customers needs!


It will be my pleasure to assist you in every project that you have in mind! Don't hesitate to contact me and fell the uniqueness of professional services.


If my designs won't be the right for you, you will be refunded completely!


Note:

So what are you waiting for? Please check and read my Gig Extras.Have any questions of anything in mind? Please, don't hesitate to contact me to discuss me your ideas. I enjoy taking on new projects!


 

Reviews


cassieschwind:Miaheart is briliant to work with. She is professional, on time, and really works to give you what you want. I have had great feedback about the logos she has done for me. I have her working on a second project now. Highly recommend.

elvii0625:Miaheart was very professional and attentive. As soon as I made my purchase she sent out a couple of ideas she had within a day. It helped in giving me an idea of what I wanted. She was very patient with all my revisions! She was able to truly bring my vision to life. I definitely recommend her and in the near future work with her again.

kirstenfinn:MIa was great to work with, very prompt and friendly and made revisions when needed.

sales5297:The service was outstanding! We got exactly what we were looking for! She went beyond with her attention to detail when we asked for specific fonts and a revision! Best experience so far!

harvey09:She did a great job! Very creative and I was very please with the results!


1 comment:

  1. 😍😍😍😍Get 3D logo design service from expertized 3D logo designers who help you to create your brand identity in all 3-dimensional views.😍😍😍😍

    Order Now πŸ‘‰ https://goo.gl/HvWvKa (exclusive on fiverr)

    ReplyDelete