Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will design an outstanding counter strike csgo team logo

I will design an outstanding counter strike csgo team logo












About:

Hey future pros :)

Why me ?
I am a cs:go player (my rank is master guardian elite btw ;)) and a graphic designer with 6 years of experience in logo designing so you can count on me.

I'm gonna design you an Original & Outstanding Counter-Strike:Global Offensive team logo according to your selected package.

What i'm gonna need from you!
  • Try to briefly explain the general idea of your logo should look like (in a paragraph) if you have one and if u don't, i got u fam :) .
  • Color Combination you want me work on
  • You can send me some reference pictures or team logos you want me to emulate or use in the design.
  • You have to responsive and online on fiverr in case i need to ask you something.

All right thats it i think, see you in gig :)

Reviews


flackle:Great work!

im_talha:Easy to work with and professional behavior.

fabianaldecoa:Great experience and very easy to work with. I am very happy with the job he did. If I have any other similar work i definitely going to return.

im_talha:really great experience, thank you for the compliment :)

bryanchamberlai:Great seller. Works on it until it's exactly what you are looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment