Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will do unique minimalist flat modern logo design

I will do unique minimalist flat modern logo design












About:

Hello Fiverr,

I will do unique minimalist flat modern logo design and other GRAPHIC designs for companies.

I Guarantee Logo will be UNIQUE, OUTCLASS, and HEART TOUCHING otherwise I will do again and again until your Satisfaction.

My Work sample: https://goo.gl/8EhPu8


What you will receive:

✔ Unique concepts 
✔Fast answer for any required changes
✔ UNLIMITED revisions 
✔ 100% original vector logo which is scalable to any size without any quality loss.
✔ 5* customer service and communication at all times
✔ A professional logo design created by someone with over 2+ years commercial experience.
✔ Final logo files for web display, printing, and the original source files: JPG, GIF, PNG,.PDF,PSD,TIFF.AI or any other file types you would require.
✔ 100% Money Return Polic
✔ Not Satisfied I will refund your Money.
✔ Paid font (Additional Charges)

.......Please contact me if you have any questions. I’m looking forward to working with you....... 

Advance Thanks!
logoflowss

Reviews


smarthouseryan:Very conscientious and eager to please!

logoflowss:Outstanding Experience! excellent buyer!!! Thanks. I enjoyed working with her and hope to have the opportunity to work with her again. Thank you very much :) :)

cfitzharris:I wanted a logo that was simplistic and was given a great result for a fantastic price. They were open to revisions and timely.

logoflowss:Outstanding Experience! excellent buyer! Thank you very much :) :)

adrod27:If you found this amazing person, there's no need to look anywhere else.


No comments:

Post a Comment