Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will create cartoon character or mascot logo

I will create cartoon character or mascot logo












About:

Hi

Did you looking for a mascot for your business, community, etc.?
I will draw it for you (it can be an animal, person type, etc). I will make the color in detail, so the results obtained would not be much different from the example. this is original my own work

I will give my customers a full services for this gig, any revision is allowed.

Important Information :
  • PREMIUM or STANDARD PACKAGES will provide the sketch or line drawing concept before the complete work to ensure uniqueness.
  • NO Delivery on Weekends but I still can replay your messages and send you offers.
  • Contact me before ordering so I know what kind of mascot logo you are looking for.
  • One packages order just for one Character/Pose.
  • Quality images needs time 

Why pick me?
  • Friendly, attentive, professional customer service.
  • Highest quality on Fiverr.
  • Over 350+ Orders made
  • Stunning Creativity
  • Guaranteed ORIGINAL

Note: 

Please do not make bulk order, message me first before order, tell me about character brief that you needs and you can order after I approve the project Thanks!

Reviews


obldoo:Awesome work

rafatha:Great buyer nice communication. Thanks a lot. :)

joecoolhand7:Did a excellent job.

rafatha:Great buyer nice communication. Thanks a lot. :)

davidmcmullin:Thanks for your work . Good attention to detail . He Understood my concept well and did corrections I needed . Will definitely use your services again


No comments:

Post a Comment