Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design creative, awesome and unique brand logo

I will design creative, awesome and unique brand logo












About:

I will design creative, awesome and unique brand logo



This is masud. I’m an expert Graphic Designer and logo maker.

As a full time graphic designer, I can ensure you apolite Communication and creative logo design for your business, website or blog.

If you give me an opportunity i will convert your vision in to reality.



Types of logos that i do:

Flat/ Minimalist/ Professional/ Creative / Modern/ Simple/ Text / Signature / Unique/ Badge/ Eye Catching/ Vintage / Retro/ Real estate / Web / Custom logo

Gig includes:


  • Unlimited revision until satisfaction
  • Unique Design with fresh ideas
  • 24 hours customer support
  • High resolution 300 dpi
  • Professional and fast customer service.
  • I will provide vector source files. Which is scalable in any size without quality loss, will help you out with your future edits.
  • 100% Money back guaranty


Order as your suitable package and NEED!

My Online Portfolio -:https://goo.gl/2WZu5i


Note: I don't do cartoon, mascot amp; 3D designs.


If you have any confusion or need any help, send me a message and I will reply ASAP.
Thank You :)

Reviews


basid5:Greatest ever!!!

masudparvez554:Many many Thanks. Great experience as always.

justfarmed:Awesome as always!

masudparvez554:Thank you so much. I always enjoy working with him.\r\n

basid5:The best on Fiverr! Masud is an exceptional graphic and web designer, contact him for all your needs and wants! His graphic design services are highly recommended! He always does a good job. He is one of Fiverr’s greatest sellers!


No comments:

Post a Comment