Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design a signature style logo

I will design a signature style logo












About:

Top Rated Seller - Oranjegirl Presents


$10 = 3 Signature or Text Style Logo in JPEG (for other file types see the extras)


Signature Style logos are an elegant way to brand yourself. A designer signature will convey professionalism and reflect that personal touch your customers connect with. 


I use signature-like typography to masterfully create your logo. To get started, please simply click the order button and you will be sent instructions on how to proceed.

Reviews


cyberjayce:very good . Creative eye

samirwellness:Paid extra for delivery to be fast and it took her 3 weeks .... smh sorry I paid for this

natoshia11:This was a good experience and I would use this seller again.

dollyhalpin:really easy, just did what I asked, fab!

salvatorepuglie:great as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment