Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will design custom,vinyl, badges,sticker design

I will design custom,vinyl, badges,sticker design












About:

                                                           WELCOME
Are you still looking for a sticker design , logo design,lables,badges and vinyl???
I can provide PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and MODERN sticker,logo and badges.
I have a deal for you for your satisfaction
  1. unlimited Revision
  2. 100% guaranteed work
  3. Png files with all desire files 

My Expertise
  • Adobe illustrator
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Digital ART
  • Logo Design
  • banners Design(Facebook/ads/tweeter banners)
  • sticker art
  • badges design
  • product lables

feel free to Contact me for your desired Work.
                                          Thanks

Reviews


ieva12700:A very professional and talented creator. I am very happy with what i got :) Thank You!!

anastasia1992:thank you :)

lornemacfarlane:wasn't great nor what I asked for

techmastr:Very happy with the final product. The product was delivered on time and as promised.

anastasia1992:thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment