Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will map full copyrighted professional 3d logo for your corporate

I will map full copyrighted professional 3d logo for your corporate












About:

Welcome :) 

I am Emma, Best seller and a PROFESSIONAL Logo Designer.


Here is What I Offer To My Clients:
  • State of the Art Design! with Full copyrights (Premium Package only).
  • Unique and handmade Design. No "copy-paste from the internet" stuff. 
  • 3D logo in Vector format. That means you can resize and use it anywhere. (Premium Package only).
  • Another Good and Unique Service: After I deliver you the package you will have 1 month free support.
  • Your satisfaction is guaranteed here and made sure.

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:

  1. You send me the brief description of your industry.
  2. I will provide you with draft/concept of your custom made 3D logo within 24 hours time.
  3. If you like it we will be done in 24hr.
  4. If you don't like it "unlimited revisions with common sense" session start (Premium Package only).
  5. You will provide with reasonable feedback and I will redesign accordingly until you are totally satisfied with it.
  6. That's it! Simple And Easy :)

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

No questions? Then hit the "Order" button now and let's hit the road with me.

Thank you.

Emma :)

Reviews


marmologo:great services

fernando166:That was awesome and best work above my expectations. I am amazed that I found such a good Designer. Now that I am satisfied from your work. I will be coming again soon for more work.

emma_designx:Very helpful instructions and keen towards outcome.

emmadesigns55:excellent work... she did great job in less time. highly recommended

emma_designx:It was a good experience..!


No comments:

Post a Comment