Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Eye Catching Corporate Logo Within 24 Hours











About:



I love the design & I work extremely to make high-quality design My mission here is to create effective, compelling, and high-quality logo designs.  so if you want to have professional logo concept, you are in the right place. 



If you have low-resolution logo and didn't have the source file. I will recreate your logo in vector format



►►Note◄◄



  • TUMBLR - work portfolio: 
  • https://evacreative0592.tumblr.com/


You will get:



1.
unlimited revision

2.many formats included ( PSD, pdf, eps... (by request)

3.high resolution and transparent png

4.extra fast delivery files less than 24 hour

5.100% response rate (i won't take more than 5 hours to answer your questions or messages).

6.100% Money back if you don't feel satisfied with the 



PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY :)
For $5 I will redraw/revise your old or small logo and deliver hi-res of image file in Transparent PNG (300 DPI)


Thank you and I look forward to the opportunity to work with you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have used this seller more then once and great service every time.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much it was 2nd Project with him and we done this project like our previews Project. Outstanding experienced very easy to work with him.

Seller's Response:

Don’t use this sellers I take my money and close my orders Very very bad !

:

She is very First She is born for it. She is very Creative and Responsible person. Thank you very much.

:

Incredible job.. love my logo




No comments:

Post a Comment