Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Business Logo In 12 Hours











About:

Wondering for Logo Design??



I Guarantee design will be UNIQUE, OUTCLASS, and HEART TOUCHING otherwise I will do again and again until your Satisfaction.



As you can see from my designs, my work is of a premium quality, each unique in their own way. Yes, you may find gig on here for half or even a quarter of the price but I assure you that you will not get the same quality, the same creative input and thought and the same level of service. I design all my logos on a blank canvas, I put a lot of thought into your logo, the lettering, fonts and the industry as a whole and I do not stop until you the client is completely satisfied with the final logo.



What you will receive:



✔ Unique concepts 

✔Fast answer for any required changes

✔ UNLIMITED revisions 

✔ 100% original vector logo which is scalable to any size without any quality loss.

✔ 5* customer service and communication at all times

✔ A professional logo design created by someone with over 5+ years commercial experience.

✔ Final logo files for web display, printing, and the original source files: JPG, PNG,.PDF,PSD,TIFF.AI or any other file types you would require.

✔ 100% Money back Guarantee



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Got what I needed. I would only suggest to don’t focus as much on speed but also on quality and creativity.

:

Thank you so much. Very kind person. Would love to work again and again

:

Absolutely AMAZING, this is the top freelancer in the industry hands down! I’ve been through countless freelancers before meeting this man here! If you want the job down beyond your expectations then STOP HERE!! THIS IS YOUR GUY!!

:

great! it took some time but in the end they got it perfectly!

:

Fantastic to work with designers




No comments:

Post a Comment