Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design 2 retro vintage logo

I will design 2 retro vintage logo












About:

Hello,

We will design an original custom Vintage Retro LOGO or Badge for your business, brand, t-shirt design or whatever you have in mind.

Do you want a Creative (Retro - Vintage - Badge - Stamp) Logofor your Business?

What you will Get:
----------------------------------

✔ Retro Logo / vintage logo
✔ Deliverable files will be JPG and PNG with transparent background.
✔ High Quality image (3000px x 3000px).
✔ Black & White or color.
✔ Friendly communication and fast response
✔ 100% Money back Guarantee. Ask me for refund if you don't like the logo
✔ 100% Satisfaction.
✔ After sales service
✔ VERY FAST
✔ We work everyday

I Will Also Design, Web Banner, Facebook FanPage, Business Cards, Twitter and Your Tube Pages. If you need Please contact me first.

Note:  I DO NO CUSTOM ILLUSTRATION.  I USE MINIMALISTIC, CLEAN ICONS AND SHAPES.  NO DRAWING OF CHARACTERS OR ANYTHING LIKE THIS IS AVAILABLE.

Reviews


brorips:did a fantastic job!!! was easy about some modifications. 5

idragondesigner:THANKS OUTSTANDING EX[EXPERIENCE !

dcoronel1123:great work

idragondesigner:THANKS OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE !

coinwokki:Greay stuff once again


No comments:

Post a Comment