Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design modern minimalist geometric logo

I will design modern minimalist geometric logo












About:

Design minimalist geometric logo style for  website, blog, business, personal brand, apps etc.

View my portfolio 

https://goo.gl/brFBCv

I have more than seven years of experience in branding and graphicdesign. I believe a good logo has to be simple, clean, memorable, timeless, eye catching versatile and appropriate for its intended purpose. As a brand/logo designer these guidelines will lead me when I will create YOUR professional logo. I had helped above 3000 of start up business for designing their brand.

Why choose this Gig.

  • Continued support after the delivery of final product.
  • A Professional Artist on fiverr
  • Clear communication throughout.
  • Professional logodesign
  • Highly Recommend by most buyer.
  • All final file formats (Source, PDF, JPG/PNG) + Color Codes & Typography

View and compare the packages price and services include.

Read the FAQ about this gig. 
Any question inbox me

NOTE.
You will receive 3D mockup visual proof of logo as delivery, You will receive your all files format of a final logo  which include in your package and any additional extra that you may have purchased after you confirm or accept a final lo-godesign. 

Reviews


toscani123:everything fine, seller recommended

seanwc:This is the 2nd time working with Zak and he gets it. First time every time.

zakdesignz:Outstanding Experience!

vivek1925:Experienced designer and gets the job done faster and with precision. Thank you Zak.

zakdesignz:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment