Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will design creative animals or birds logo in vector

I will design creative animals or birds logo in vector












About:

Do you want a professional, unique and high quality LOGO design for your website, company or business? This is the service for it. I'm a professional graphic designer with around 10 years experience. I'm an expert in Illustrator and Photoshop with plenty of logo ideas in mind.


Each basic order includes:
2 logo concepts
High Quality PNG and JPG formats
Friendly communication & quick replies
Every buyer treated as a loyal friend
HIGH Resolution 300 DPI
Lifetime Aftercare Support
Unlimited Revisions
Money back guarantee
UNIQUE design based on your requirements & style type
Gig delivery time - 24 hours

If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will respond as soon as possible

Reviews


antkirkp:Quickly done, just what I needed

moonilogo:Awesome experience, very clear requirements!

raveenmisra:She understood my brief clearly, took my feedback well and delivered a very good product in the given time frame. I will definitely use Moonilogo services in the future. Thank you!

moonilogo:Wonderful client, he knows exactly what he wants!

theblueowlspa:Great seller, great work, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment