Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will design professional mascot logo

I will design professional mascot logo












About:

I am illustrator and graphic designer with extensive experience in creating great artwork and logos for large institutions and brands.

I Don't use any templates. I start work from sketch on the paper.


100% Original. I Don't Use Templates Or Clip-arts. 



Here is what I offer in basic package:
  •  2000px x 2000px" art-board size design.
  • 300dpi HQ(maximum print quality).
  • Transparent PNG and/or JPG.
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • Lifetime support for you

Standard package will add source file also(ai/eps)

Premium package contains two concept designs and double sided name card design (print ready)

  • Check all the 3 packages and select the best one suits your needs.


What do I need to start working?

- Name of brand, company or institution
- Brief description of the brand you have (Details to learn more about the brand and get better results for your logo)
- Type of mascot you want.
- Colors that are intended for the logo.
- Key words or ideas that you want for the logo, such as shapes, images, fonts, etc.

Important

I can be very versatile, so do not limit yourself to propose your idea if you think it does not fit my style.

· You can write me privately and propose best deals.

Reviews


millioninmaking:Absolutely love my image! I will definitely buy again!

medgrafix:Thank you so much

michelle730:Great Job!

medgrafix:Outstanding Experience!

mbconsultingco:Great service - Highly recommended service! Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment