Friday, March 30, 2018

I will do creative and unique logo design

I will do creative and unique logo design












About:

Do you need a new Logo Design? or custom old logo upgrade? I'm 100% Positive rated seller with 100% on time delivery every single time in my fiverr career, Let's list some Amazing features of my gigs 

Basic Package Include 

  • 1 Creative & Unique Design
  • File formats JPEG & PNG!
  • 24 Hours Delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions  

Standard Package Include
  • 2 Concepts 2x Logos
  • File formats JPEG, PNG & AI
  • 3D Mockup File
  • 2 Days Delivery 
  • Unlimited Revisions  

Premium Package Include

  • 2 Concepts Included
  • File formats GIF,ICO,SVG,AI,EPS,PNG,PSD etc 
  • Font files
  • On demand delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 3D Mockup 
  • Social Media Kit 

    Feel Free to contact me anytime for Additional Queries,Its 100% FREE this time and forever
    Hope to work with you very soon :) 
    Nabeel

Reviews


klefkof:Great Logo with some edge

jhallawalla:Thank you sir do come again

fraond:Very professional and kind worker!!! Serious and highly recommended!!!Well done!!!

jhallawalla:Thank you sir

thushark:Good job as always. Did all my revisions until the design was what I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment