Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will do unique modern professional 2d 3d logo design

I will do unique modern professional 2d 3d logo design












About:

If you need a creative 3D logo that speaks the voice of your company, you should definitely check out my Super Gig deals. But wait...What's the definition of a professional and high quality logo?


It is a logo that:

  • helps you to build a brand
  • creates an emotion for your brand
  • builds authority for your business
  • amazes everyone who sees it
  • In other words, all of these features are summed up in my expertise - and implemented in every single logo that I design.


What you will get :

  • Two (2) Professional Logo concepts in JPEG and PNG format
  • 100% ORIGINAL design from scratch
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • My English is top notch, thus there will be no communication issues.
  • All the file formats you’ll need for the web, print and future editing - Including. Ai, PDF, EPS 
  • High resolution of 3000px X 3000px
  • 100% Copyright Ownership
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


FOR THE BEST and OUTSTANDING RESULT choose the PREMIUM package.


I will always do everything possible to ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project. Creating perfect designs and client satisfaction are always my top priority. 

NOTE: KINDLY CONTACT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

Thank you.

Reviews


mariatemelkos:Always a pleasure to work with. Great work always done.

graphicsgod_:Top A Client!!

c_bentley100:Good work!

graphicsgod_:Thank You :)

nickjh1:It was fine


No comments:

Post a Comment