Friday, March 30, 2018

I will badge logo design on choice

I will badge logo design on choice












About:

Welcome to my gig for BADGE logo on fiverr.

i am moon, an expert artist on fiverr to make Premium quality BADGE logo for your business and brands which will truly represent your brands.
i have a vast experience in designing field and my satisfied buyers are my asset. my portfolio is true representation of my work quality.

my goal is to respond to your various demands, with a clean and modern BADGE logo so that your target audience can identify your brand.
About the Service:
  • High quality creative designs
  • Simple, Memorable and logical designs
  • Original Work with all copyrights satisfaction
  • Appropriate designs to convey your message briefly
we are offering 3 packages to our buyers with 1 day delivery.
1. Basic:
  • 1 version
  • a mockup presentation
  • a jpeg file
2. Gold:
  • 2 Logo Desigs
  • Mockup presentations
  • A jpeg file
  • A transparent background file
3. Platinum:
  • 3 Logo Designs 
  • mockup presentation
  • jpeg file
  • png file
  • Edit able file (ai)
  • Source file (EPS , PDF)
  • Transparent Background file(PNG)
  • social media kit

each package is guaranteed with 100% satisfaction.

if you have any idea or imagination for your logo design, feel free to contact me in In-box.

Moon_Artist

Reviews


flaviomusetti:For my work

moon_artist:Pleasure to serve you ...

chrismason894:Great job! Looks so good!

moon_artist:Fantastic Great Experience...

douglasleslie:Quick, responsive feedback and delivery as described. Great resource for our needs!


No comments:

Post a Comment