Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design your amazon product logo

I will design your amazon product logo












About:

Looking for Logo Design for your Amazon Product? Look no further to get Pixel Perfect and Print Ready Logo Design!

Here's what you get with our Logo Design Service:

★ Pixel Perfect and Print Ready.

★ High DPI and all source files are provided in the end.

★ Unique design for both printing and digital platforms.

Take a look at GIG packages to see other options available for best for your logo design.

A source file and all print ready files are rendered once the brochure design is finalised by you.


NOTE:
Read FAQs to learn what we will require from you.

Have any question? Don't hesitate to contact us.

Update: We have revised our prices to save you funds on Fiverr new policy of 1% on $20 purchase and 5% on more than $20. Cheers!

★★ Professional  DESIGNS  ★★

★★    TOP QUALITY  WORK  ★★

    ★★    100% Satisfaction   ★★

Reviews


renzorovegno:Great work and easy to communicate!

emerchant:We are super glad that we were able to help.

lorenastreasure:awesome job

emerchant:We are super glad that we were able to help :)

azizshark:I'm saving myself the pain of looking for designers on fiverr. Been working with emerchant for the last several projects and I'm always impressed with the quality of work, delivery time, and the customer service. I've asked for revisions on my projects multiple times until it was what I wanted and they were always helpful and professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment