Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will do 2 church or ministry logo design

I will do 2 church or ministry logo design












About:

For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

I will design professional, Modern, stunning and Unique logo for Church or Ministry .Every church has own glory and identity . This identity and glory come with a great logo. I will help you to design church or ministry logo with my unique idea. That why you will get a creative modern logo. 

What you get from me with 5$

  • High quality logo design concept with 3000 x 3000px (cymk or rgb ) 300dpi
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Png, jpeg,pdf file format
  • Free 3D Mockup
  • Best Support & communication
  • Money back guarantee

I have another package check this , Those packages decorated by more extra things. so choose your with your need. In below you will get other extra offer so check this too for valuable service.

If you need Source or print ready files like ( Ai, eps or Psd ) Stationary design or social media kit., I will provide . which one you want ? just text me or check my gig extras.

I stand for long term relationships. so place order with happy smile. 


Need any question or ask something feel free to message me. Thank you. 


Reviews


olusanyaoyedola:Very helpful, prompt and skillful. Thank you again and again.

riad990:Outstanding Experience, Thank you !

carlieklund:We loved the final product. Only suggestion would be to shorte the edit delivery timeline. Thank you for the great final product, we are extremely happy with how it turned out. Seller was willing to collaborate and come up with a design that perfectly represents our non-profit organization!

riad990:Great and humble person. Thank you very much.

wdouglaslane:Seller did a great job with what I asked for!


No comments:

Post a Comment