Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will design luxury fashion logo with unlimited revisions

I will design luxury fashion logo with unlimited revisions












About:

Welcome to my GIG

In this gig i will make for you a professional modern logo based on my experience in graphic design.I will combine your initials letters of your name or for your company in a very eye catching way and make your mark look very professional and service with unmatched quality and outstanding delivery time. I work with all my passion and determination until my buyers are satisfied  with their final product.

I recommend getting the vector files so you have the source files to edit the design (size, color, enlarge,never lose quality) Most printing places/designers ask for these files.

Check my portfolio here:
- https://goo.gl/xHwP1v

If you need anymore information about this Gig don't hesitate to contact me Thank you :)

Go ahead Order Now

Reviews


biwilanon:Very nice working with someone who gets exactly what you want. She is very talented.

desilvaworld:Rosiana did a great job with my logo, she is professional. I paid for 3 day delivery and received logos the same day! She is very responsive and listened to all my input. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you for your time and talent. :-)

ahmadqab:Very helpful and great to work with

claudiusonimole:Quickly improved the logo. Thanks

dejaluxe:Excellent communication, very patient, and efficient. My order was completed earlier than anticipated. Would highly recommend and seek services with provider again.


No comments:

Post a Comment