Friday, March 30, 2018

I will ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your organization. + See More

I will ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your organization. + See More












About:

If you are looking for High-Quality Logo for your company/brand/business, it is the right place for you.

★★★★★★★ TOP QUALITY LOGO SELLER ON FIVERR★★★★★★★


★★★★★★★ TOP SIGNATURE LOGO DESIGNER★★★★★★★
★★★★★★★ TOP 3D LOGO DESIGNER★★★★★★★

★★★ I DESIGN FLYERS, COUPONS & BANNERS ALSO ★★★

As a full-time graphic designer.
★I'm offering my creative logo design services on FIVERR. With over some years experience
★I can produce your logo in any style. I will ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your company/Brand/product.
★ I am offering you unique design rather than free templates to help you stand out from the crowd.

What you will Get:
★ 5 initial concepts
★ Unlimited revisions of your chosen concept until you are 100% happy
★ FULL pack including .ai, .png, eps, .jpeg, PDF
★It is very important that you provide me with as much information as you can on what you want to avoid disappointment.

★ORDER ME FOR YOUR AWESOME, UNIQUE AND PROFESSIONAL LOGO DESIGN.
★FOR QUERIES, I AM AVAILABLE 24/7.



Reviews


carriejeske:The lead times were longer then I usually choose, but the quality was excellent. Great design on the first try. Easy, fast minor revision/addition. Definitely a great source for graphic work.

sararodriguez14:Outstanding Experience!

adolecki:Logo was well crafted and communicates exactly what I want it to. \n

sararodriguez14:Outstanding Experience!

sampfenninger:good job, I am very happy! Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment