Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will use my best knowledge to fulfill your needs.

I will use my best knowledge to fulfill your needs.












About:

I Will Design Retro Vintage Logo In 6 Hours

Hi there,

I am Priyontika, a LEVEL 1 SELLER and I am a Professional Graphics Designer and here is my Gig of Retro Vintage Logo designs...My 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy reassures you that your success is my success.Your logo will be created in Adobe Illustrator (.ai) vector format, so it can be scaled to any size you require.

My Portfolio:https://goo.gl/wjjjne


WHAT YOU CAN GET

✔ Friendly and respectful communication and fast response.
✔ 100% Satisfaction.
✔ Source files
✔ Printable
✔ High Quality image (2000px x 2000px).
✔ 3D mock up.
✔ SOCIAL MEDIA KIT(GIG EXTRA)
✔ Unlimited reversions until 100% perfect

In the Basic Logo Pack You will Get:

- PNG with transparent background
- JPG with a solid background

Why Should you Upgrade to Higher Packs?

- Get Custom Designs.
- Superior details and quality.
- Get editable Source Files.
- Get Unlimited Revisions & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- PDF File
- EPS File

Try me once with my Retro Vintage Logo Designs works and I really hope you will come back again for sure...

Best Regards
Priyontika

Reviews


miklkornegi:She is super good and cool

priyontika007:It was my first project with miklkornegi. Great experience. Smooth communication. Hope to work with you again!!

pos7box:Perfect !!! Better than expected , couldn’t Be happier. A++

priyontika007:We did not get the time to know each other properly but it was a great experience. He is very friendly and polite. Thanks for this great review. Hope to work with you soon again pos7box :)

beerboxjavi:For my first time at Fiverr it was a very good result.\nExcellent response time and openness to hear suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment