Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will create vintage and hand drawing logo

I will create vintage and hand drawing logo












About:

Hello,
I will create retro, vintage, badge and handrawing logo for you needs, you just tell me the requirments. 
  • Your business name 
  • Your slogan 
  • A brief about your products, services and target market 
  • Preferred Color Scheme, if any 
  • Preferred Style/Font, if any 
  • Show me some logos or images that inspire you, if any

Please check my portofolio
http://goo.gl/IS9Pqc

What you will get for $10:

  • High quality designs
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)

What you will get for $50:

  • High quality designs
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)
  • Vector file

What you will get for $100:

  • High quality designs
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)
  • 2 extra logo with different arrangement (same concept)
  • Vector file
  • Source file
  • Mock-up images
  • Unlimited revision

If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me, Thanks.

Reviews


cennywenny:Perfect design. This was my second order and would recommend and use again.

twentystudio:Thanks you so much :)

annagracheva:The most talented artist I have worked with! By the way, I’ve worked with lots of professionals here on fiverr and not once have I gotten what I wanted except for this amazing person! Thank you A MILLION times and trust me, I’ll be ordering a loooot more

twentystudio:Thanks you so much, happy work with you :)

heatherfelty:Was willing to make several revisions beyond what was listed. Good quality, and timely.


No comments:

Post a Comment