Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will do 2 minimalist logo design with free sources files

I will do 2 minimalist logo design with free sources files












About:

MINIMALIST Logo Package 


I'm a Logo Designer with experience of more than 6 years.


My Work : https://flic.kr/ps/3baSp6  


If you are looking for a professional and creative logo design then you are on the right place. 


✔ I will design Unique concepts for your websites/business/product!
✔ My Designs are Unique and PROFESSIONAL with Incomparable Quality 
✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file 
✔ 24 x 7 Premium Support
✔ EXPRESS Delivery

Why trust me and benefits you get?
  • Less than 1 Hour Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Express Delivery within 24 Hours (gig's extra)
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)

✔ Silver PACKAGE $5 ONE High Quality MINIMALIST  Logo Design, JPG & Transparent PNG Files
✔ Gold PACKAGE $30 Two High Quality MINIMALIST Logo Design, JPG & Transparent PNG, Source File, Vector File
✔ Platinum PACKAGE $70 TWO High Quality  MINIMALIST Logo Design,JPG & PNG, Source File,Vector File, 

IMPORTANT Note:
  • 1 Modification need 1 day

  • We are getting Sunday as a work out day and you are welcome to put order and we will deliver your product next working day

Thank you



Reviews


ileana_official:Awesome and super quick turn around - highly recommend!

boss__seo:Outstanding Experience!

praetorim:Good work!

martinvermaak:Good Design, fast service!

boss__seo:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment