Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will do an modern feminine logo

I will do an modern feminine logo












About:

Hello there!

FEMININE is the new modern!

Words simplified, technology simplified, the world simplified! Now the designs are getting simplified.

With an experience of around 6 years, I have had extensive work on every niche of logo designs.

I'll get you a simplistic minimal feminine logo design. Not only this, you'll also get:

  • all required revisions
  • High res JPG and PNG as standard
  • Quick turnaround
  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee
  • All type files as per package select

Premium Package gets you an overall cost and time saving with:

  • All of the above-mentioned perks
  • 2 Premium options to choose from
  • High standard creatives
  • Complete copyright transfer (commercial) (see FAQs)

Feeling confused, check out the FAQs or feel free to contact me anytime 
I can also do other graphic design jobs (check out my other gigs), for any custom work, you can ask.

  • I might use stock art/images or parts of it if customer demands
  • Change of name after gig completion will be considered a new gig

You'll always be dealt with a friendly, professional and experienced approach.

If your budget is low than my gig package, message me with budget & job details.


Thank You,
Creativezoone

Reviews


sdcollins1:I received wonderful revisions as always :) :) :) :) Great work!!

creativezoone:best buyer ever :)

yellowstripe:A very talented artist with a wider range of design than is evident in her portfolio. Very intuitive and responsive. Highest recommendation.

creativezoone:Very polite buyer with extremely patience about work.

sewcontent:Because they are talented


No comments:

Post a Comment