Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will design professional signature logo

I will design professional signature logo












About:

Impress your friends and clients with a personal signature logo in pictures, letters, business card, website, etc. I will design your signature in Black and white or colors of your choice with transparent background (PNG). Therefore you can place it anywhere easily

                                        ORDER NOW!!

MPORTANT

  • ASK before you order if you have any questions
  • It's NOT A HANDMADE DESIGN... I USE FONTS
  • I DON'T ADD DRAWINGS, GRAPHICS. ONLY TEXT 

  
WHAT I NEED: 

  • Name or business / Short title / 2 initials (Less text, looks better)
  • Choose a text style from my GIG/Portfolio (script, initials, block text)                                                                                                                                                                                              THANKS

Reviews


jcunanan:Fast Delivery and followed what I wanted!

player_design:great experience! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback ! excellent communication and nice person to work with....looking forward to work with you again.thank you!!

sarahmcbride00:Referral from a friend

player_design:thank you!

maortmk:It took a little longer than expected but the work delivered was worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment