Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will do professional logo design for your business brand website

I will do professional logo design for your business brand website












About:

Hello,



Looking for Professional / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web / Unique & High Quality Hand drawn Logo? I'm the perfect person!

I have created hundred of stunning logo designs for people world wide.My main objective is to design logical and simple , but very catchy logo design, which are over remembered. I like to deliver the projects on time and under budget so anyone can have a great logo at low price. I have created more than 3000 designs. 


* I work with standout concepts with superb color balance. I am passionate about my work. 
* I will provide unlimited Revisions. 
* I will provide all source files.

Once logo design is final from your side you will get all compatible files for your print and web requirements.

Looking for long relationship, which makes us feel happy:)

What you will receive?


Ai (100% Vector)
EPS
PSD 
PDF
Transparent PNG 
JPEG
Font files
SVG ( if you request )
Money back guarantee!


Any Question InBOX NOW !
You can't regret hiring me :)

ORDER NOW !



Reviews


cuezone:Delivered exactly what I was looking for. Fast and accurate.

special_brand:thank you sir

barrywuthrich:Thank you.

special_brand:Outstanding Experience!

thegymfreaks:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment