Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will design a perfect minimalist logo design

I will design a perfect minimalist logo design












About:

Hello there! Thank you for noticing my gig! 


If you are looking for a professional and creative LOGO DESIGN then you are on the right place.


I'm a creative and multi-talented graphic designer. Passionate and inventive creator for ideas.
I am also an experienced illustrator for character designing and other form of illustrations.

You can check on my portfolio 
https://goo.gl/Fgdk4j

What you will get for $10:
  • 1 Professional Logo
  • UNLIMITED Revisions FREE
  • High resolution JPEG and PNG format
  • LIFETIME Priority support
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

MODERN / FLAT / MINIMAL / CREATIVE / BUSINESS / LOGO / LOGO DESIGN / PERFECT / SIMPLE / OUTSTANDING / ELEGANT / CLEAN.

Note: I use Adobe illustrator, So you will get the Vector files of your logo that is print ready and which you can resize, edit the colors in the future without losing quality.

Kindly Place Your Order And Enjoy My Amazing Service! I promise you satisfaction & look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
                                         
Order Now!

Kindly contact me if you have any question.

Thanks

Reviews


barbara_jay:Awesome! Thank you

mecnej:Excellent Communication, Thanks !

dovey_wordsmith:Your designs are just out of this world. who the hell are you?. thanks again

icrazy4950:Another hit for Ybetv

dovey_wordsmith:Just buy this gig if you need the best logo out there...thanks again


No comments:

Post a Comment