Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will design your professional high quality logo

I will design your professional high quality logo












About:

7 Years designing high quality pieces. I will send you a sample in JPG format 400x400 approximately. Order my gig and tell me what you want or need!

If you need PNG, or AI / EPS / PDF please check the Extra Gig for Source Files =)

DO NOT ORDER before contacting with me via messages, i won't work with your project if you havent contacted me before.

Reviews


agavesmom:I feel confidence in Agustin’s expertise, knowledge, and skill and am looking forward to continuing to working with him.

agustin86:Outstanding Experience!

holyventure:I can absolutely rely on Agustin's work skills and expertise. 100% recommendation

agustin86:Outstanding Experience!

holyventure:Highly professional and reliable work. Totally understood my requirements, delivered absolutely on time in great quality


No comments:

Post a Comment