Friday, March 30, 2018

I will create cleaning minimal logo

I will create cleaning minimal logo












About:

Hello There!

Minimal is the new Modern!

I will do a minimal logo, Modern, Unique Logo, Creative, Brand Identity. I'm an experienced brand designer with 3 years of experience in this field. Always I'm focused on the value of work which I present to my clients. I promise you to get a lovely, memorable, unique designs.
I will do all my best to make sure you are satisfied.

This gig will get you simplistic Minimal Logo Design:

-Unlimited revisions.
-300PDI JPG and PNG as standard.
-100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
-Complete refund policy

My Recent Work: https://goo.gl/AwxakL


So let's do it
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Thank you.

Chris.

Reviews


dananjaya87:Thank you!

chris1chris:Thank you! So much

kingpinzs:did an amazing job and did it on time.

chris1chris:Thank you so much

recoveryts:fast delivery, unique design


No comments:

Post a Comment