Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will create logo for gaming, sports, esports, twitch, team

I will create logo for gaming, sports, esports, twitch, team












About:

What i provide :

  • original HAND SKETCHED illustrations (i usually provide the sketch before the complete work to ensure uniqueness)   
  • PROFESSIONAL BRANDING Support
  • CLEAN LOGO

What do you get in my services?

[ EASY ]
  • 1 Variation Mascot with basic quality and detail ( complex )
  • 1 Standard Preview Logo 
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 1000x1000 pixels for resolution of preview (png),transparent (png),vector(ai)

[ HARD ]
  • 1 Variation Mascot logo with standard quality and detail ( very complex )
  • 2 Amazing preview logo
  • Clean and Fully conceptualized design
  • High Quality Printable product
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 3000x3000 pixels for resolution of preview (png),transparent (png),vector(ai)

[ EXPERT  ]  - MOST ORDERED PACK -
  • 1 Variation Mascot logo with high quality and detail ( best result for your logo )
  • 4 Spectacular preview logo ( png )
  • Professional Branding support
  • High Quality Printable product
  • Clean and fully conceptualized design
  • UNLIMITED Revision
  • 6000x6000 pixels for resolution of preview (png),transparent (png),vector(ai)

Reviews


greentea28:Best gaming logo designer right here haha can take a of lot request for me

mcharles13:It was amazing working with this seller. I have future jobs upcoming and I will definitely come to this seller first.

cristianportal:I would definitely do business again with this seller! He provided me with the revisions I asked in a timely manner! I strongly recommend doing business with this person.

pixology:Perfect! lvoe it i will use again!

ouzodan:Super Happy with the logo, will definitely use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment