Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will digitize any machine embroidery design for you

I will digitize any machine embroidery design for you












About:

                 Do you want 3D Puff effect? Get it here!         

Embroidery digitizing is my profession and my passion. For over 15 years, I have been working with some of the world’s largest companies to digitize their logos. Adidas, Nike and Puma, trust me to digitize their design and I will give your logo the same expert attention . Utilizing a variety of embroidery styles, such as 3D Puff, embroidery patch, appliqué patch, chain , and others, You will receive the digitized embroidery file in your preferred format, as well as a preview snapshot with stitch count, size, color sequence and color step. Please note: You will only receive the digitized files. You can take them to your favorite embroidery service to have stitched.

Please specify your preferred file format when you order (e.g. EMB, DST, XXX, VP3, PES, and many more  .) Minor revisions or edits are free of charge.Gigs are priced by the size and complexity of design:

  • Up to 6 inch  - 1 gigs order 
  • 6 to 8 inch -      2 gigs order 
  • 8 to 13 inch  -  3 gigs order

  •  If your design is complex or difficult, please contact me for a quote before you place your order.

Reviews


dburnett:amazing work

traceyquick:Very quick delivery, quality work.

dburnett:AMAZING WORK

dburnett:AMAZING WORK

qnibert711:Perfect. 100% satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment