Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will design heraldic, luxury logo

I will design heraldic, luxury logo












About:

If you need a Heraldic, Luxury LOGO, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression; like Winery, Jewellery, Photography, Hotels, Spa, Beauty salon, Fashion, Perfumes, Leisure, Real estate, Finance, Investment and any other business related.. then you are on the right place and can place the order right now

I need from you:
1. Full name Company (main name)
2. Tagline or slogan
3. A sample of your favorite logo from my portofolio or send me a sample idea

In BASIC you will get :
A high resolution 
PNG (2000x2000px), 3D Mockup, Unlimited revisions.

In STANDARD you will get :
2 logo versions, High Res JEPG & PNG (Transparency) 3000x3000 px & 3D Mockup, Unlimited revisions.

In PREMIUM you will get :
3 logo versions & you CHOOSE ONE, SOURCE VECTOR FILES AI, EPS
High Res JEPG & PNG (Transparency) 4000x4000 px & One 3D Mockup, Unlimited revisions.


Note:
Custom Drawings/Complex Logo Designs require the  Premium Pack or a custom quote (on private message), if you are in doubt please contact me.



Reviews


keishalibrarian:Very easy to work with. Nice work.

kristymaree874:Amazing work! Very talented! Quick turnaround, great communication. I’m extremely happy and will be back again. Thank you.

odiin12:He did an amazing job and I am very happy with my final product. Always available to talk to me and keen to help.

arianit_komneni:I really enjoy working with you ! It was a great pleasure!

gaganhundal:excellent service...great turn around time . highly recommend...!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment