Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will 3 Professional Logo design Concepts with all source files + JPG, PNG, PSD, AI Files.

I will 3 Professional Logo design Concepts with all source files + JPG, PNG, PSD, AI Files.












About:

Professional custom Logo design

Hello! Welcome to My Gig,,,,

All type of logo design I can make so easy, Professional custom Logo design. I am sure you like it too. So give whatever you what me too make. I have high end Pc for all these things

You will get

- Original Professional custom Logo design different concepts.
- Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
- Vertical, horizontal and simplified alternate versions.
- Full color, black and white color variants.
- Vector files (Ai, PDF).
- Transparent background (PNG).

Why trust me and benefits you get?
  • Less than 1 Hours Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Swift and Reliable Communication
  • 24 Hours Express Delivery.

and please note that if you are not happy in anyway with the design, I will provide 100% refund.

So, Do not waste time while surfing, Just give us a chance to provide you our Friendly service.

Your challenge is our Success

Thanks.

Reviews


derekwco:Incredibly friendly and receptive to feedback. thank you!

designerzahed:Overall experience is Outstanding. He is a good buyer.

:Very good work and good communication.

:Thank you

:yes he did. Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment