Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will create an elegant logo

I will create an elegant logo












About:

A whimsical hand drawn logo for your business with an option to add a branding package to match. 

All illustrations are hand drawn by me.
See my complete portfolio here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/viyiwi/

Reviews


tornicole:Great designs and illustrations, very easy to work with and gave me exactly what I asked for!

kassidyd:Thanks viyiwi! She was fast to reply and delivered a beautiful product exactly the way I described within the agreed timeline. Also very patient with my indecisiveness. Would recommend!

thedoctor817:Great work, extremely fast turnaround, fantastic to work with. Thanks!

laurahazen:So happy! Very quick response and did an excellent job. This was my first time using Fiverr and this designer. Highly recommend!

markbaker1212:Good artist and communicator. Very responsive.


No comments:

Post a Comment