Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will design professional clothing brand logo

I will design professional clothing brand logo












About:

Hello welcome to my GIG ! Are you looking for a clothing brand logo ?then you are at the right place!

I as a graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions. I develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.

 My work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. I am a 24/7 freelancer. 



Feel free to check my portfolio: amreen.ml

My basic Package:

  • 2-4 design Concepts
  • High resolution JPEG + PNG + PDF Files
  • Source files (.Ai + .PSD)
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% satisfaction and money back gurantee.

I've create magic for my customers and I am excited to do the same for you. If you're interested in, take a minute of your precious time and let me hear your story.

Invite me to your job! 

I'll be glad to be a part of your success. 

Reviews


bustermathis:I Love the work that amreenirsa does. \n\nBuster

amreenirsa:Thank you great experience

mysplashsupply:Very professional and great person to work with!

amreenirsa:thank you great experience

hislost27:She was very patient kind and helpful she was excellent and I would use her again


No comments:

Post a Comment