Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will design your vector logo

I will design your vector logo












About:

  I AM NEW ON FIVERR BUT I HAVE 6+ YEARS EXPERIENCE

I  give you high-quality logo design service with incomparable quality and outstanding superior time (within 24 hours).


  • We deliver 1000px X 1000px Design in JPG & transparent PNG formats.
  • 48 hour fast delivery.
  • We provide 2 modifications on every standard order.
  • Outstanding customer support.
  • 100% Money back assurance.




IMPORTANT NOTE:

Read all the information before you place order

  • I will design the 3D logo.
  • I will provide the vector file. (AI) (PSD)
LOGO design - Professional logo - Website logo - Corporate logo

Reviews


melma92:happy with the work! Fast communication and flexible! what you need in a designer.

gloria_antone:Great Buyer :)

jonnahenkel:Excellent! Made to order very quickly!

gloria_antone:love to work for you again

jonnahenkel:Wow! Excellent! Better than i imagined!


No comments:

Post a Comment