Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will design vintage badges stickers label and logo

I will design vintage badges stickers label and logo












About:

I offering to create Professional Vector Logo/Badge for your bussines.No matter how short or large size you want it will not loose any Quality and distort image. 
If you need a Brand new identity Logo for your business, product, blog, company, website or any other projects then you are at the right place.
Get Badge, Vintage, Retro logos with professional touch and creativity.

I will send you a draft before finalizing the design, so you can change any bits you're not happy with.

I can provide ANY file formats you may need, including:

✦ 300 dpi JPG
✦ 300 dpi transparent PNG
✦ PDF
✦ Original Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw (.AI, .CDR, .EPS..) file.


Thank you so much for visiting, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to message me.

Reviews


cheq183:Dude, always and i mean always since I have come across this designer happy days

rajamubeenzafar:Thanks Sir

rachelboyes:Brilliant, would recommend. Quick delivery, love what was produced.

rajamubeenzafar:Thanks Sir

tonyscottastley:Great experience. Very professional and a great price


No comments:

Post a Comment