Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design a mascot sports, esports and gaming logo

I will design a mascot sports, esports and gaming logo












About:

Hello Navid Here.. I am  Logo Designer, Specially Gaming  Logo, Sports, Esports  Twitch, Youtube , Mascot logo and i have more than  5 Years experience of this field. 

In this gig i will provide  you a  Quality/Unique/Eye Catching  Sport/gaming/twitch/mascot logo,
for you Clan team, sport  team, gaming, clan, or youtube channel. 

If you have any questions or want any other service  please contact me first. I am always online for your help

You will get All  :

 ✔ Creative Professional  Eye Catching Logo concept
 ✔ JPEG / PNG  file with transparent background ( 300dpi) 
 ✔ High Resolution / High Quality / Detailing Work
 ✔ Source File / Vector File
 ✔ Free Unlimited Revisions 
 ✔ If You want any other file I Will provide

So Now Why are you Waiting ???  Place your order now For Mascot logo, Esports , Sports Gaming /Twitch logo and get this amazing offer. 

Note: Please Read My Packages Carefully then purchase my gig.


Gracious a lot for your Precious Time
Cheers: Naviraj (Navid_Rajput)


Reviews


shgayle:Naviraj was very flexible, and was very patient in helping me to reach my goals.

naviraj:Thank You

jdonteb07:great work

naviraj:Thanks for your order..!

revyn112:Recommend, would make a order again in Future :)


No comments:

Post a Comment