Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will design tremendous logo within 12 hours

I will design tremendous logo within 12 hours












About:

Welcome to my Tremendous Gig,I believe that professional logos always require best place,You are at right place.I will make sure to keep all my clients happy with their requirements by giving them 100% guarantee and unlimited revisions.


Please visit this link for our Portfolio:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hs_kath_portfolio/


  • In Basic Logo Package you will get one Logo B/W or Color in a good quality.
  • In Standard and Premium Package, all logos will be in 300dpi HD print ready quality.
  • Source file is editable file used for editing in future, format will be .Ai.
  • Vector File is another editable file. .EPS 
  • For Stationery and Best Experience please choose PREMIUM package.


Add-Ons:

  • Stationery
  • Marketing Material
  • Vector Conversion
  • Social Media Kit
  • Premium Paid Fonts

Revisions are Unlimited for Standard and Premium Package.


If you need further information about this GIG, feel free to Contact US!! 


Tags:
graphic design, graphics design, vintage logo, professional ,company logo, stationery design, flyer, poster, brochure, banner, design, vector, illustrator, minimalist logo.


Reviews


jp5320:She was very patient. Made the changes I requested and the quality of work was great.

kathjones21:thank you so much sir

tad098:Great efficient work

kathjones21:thank you so much sir

paradox87:Much better than I expected. I fully recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment