Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design a cool logo for business or personal use

I will design a cool logo for business or personal use












About:

Welcome all buyers!

Simple and clean designs can sometimes have an even bigger impact than a logo that has a lot going on. Minimal logos can be easier for your customers to remember, too. 

MY GIG OFFERS IDEAL DEALS ON :


✦ STANDARD, PREMIUM, and VIP PACKAGES.

✦ More than 5 years of experience

✦ 100% Professional

✦ Original Logo Concepts

✦ Excellent Communication


  ✦EXTRA SERVICES!


 ✦1 Day Delivery.

 ✦ Minimal iconic logo

 ✦ Source and Vector files (without  any quality loss)

 ✦ Minimal T-shirt design

 ✦ Stationary design and Social Media Kit

 ✦ 300 dpi files.

 ✦ Copyright: If you want to own all the rights to your new logo please add gig extra.


You are just a click away from professional, modern, beautiful, eye catching, attractive and your own minimal logo. 

So what are you waiting for?? Order my gig now.

KINDLY check out my EXTRAS carefully before ordering.

Need any help?? INBOX ME :)

Reviews


jessepeterso287:Awesome design! We love it, thank you!

graphicbiya:Outstanding Experience!

jonas5800:It was an absolute dream working with graphicbiya! He responded immediately every time I messaged him, his revisions were EXACTLY what I asked for and the end result was absolutely PERFECT!! I highly recommend graphicbiya to everyone!!!

graphicbiya:Your recommendation will definitely help me in future. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

krammkracker:Wow! The service I received was amazing! Not only did he provide top notch work, but he was really easy to work with and no problem doing revisions, getting them done within minutes! I would highly recommend to anyone that needs a fast and high quality logo designed.


No comments:

Post a Comment