Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Design A Creative Logo With Unlimited Revisions











About:

Hello,


Are you looking for Creative Logo Design?
You are at the right place.
I design all type of logo from scratch with 100% copyright in Professional and creative way as you want.


My Recent Work Sample: https://bit.ly/2waTywu



NOTE : My portfolio displays logo designs which falls under standard/premium pack only. Please order appropriate pack to receive such quality of work. 



Why me?



  • Professional designs with fast service.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Get source file - ai, eps, psd, pdf, and high-quality jpg, png.
  • Copyrights will be with the customer.
  • Reliable and quick communication.
  • Lifetime customer support.


Our expertise for a logo:


Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Flat | Modern | Vintage | Luxury | Typography | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo

I accept custom orders and extra fast delivery orders, so please message me to get the best offer!



just message me to get your stunning design.
We are always here to help you.
Order a gig now :)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Gave a simple and clear brief to make modification to an existing logo we had. Designer nailed the brief with the first submission.

Seller's Response:

I had a good experience with this seller. The delivery was quick and they were very responsive to my revision requests, especially since I was a new Fiverr user.

Seller's Response:

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us ratings and a great review! We look forward to serving you again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for bringing our vision to reality. You were so patient throughout the whole process and made sure I was 100% happy with the final product. Highly recommended!

:

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us ratings and a great review! We look forward to serving you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment