Tuesday, March 17, 2020











About:

welcome to my gig and thank you for visiting!



looking for a new logo for your automotive business Logo Design? for car garage repair? car dealer? racing team? and its kind?



i will make professionally racing Logo Design with your idea and concept or originally by myself without copying any logo reference with alternate version too with unlimited revisions & high quality design and i have many satisfied 5 rating stars on my gigs



Why Me?

in my real life, i working for automotive works for 5 years, i working for automotive Logo Design and vehicle branding, like car wraps, motorcycle wraps, motocross graphic and more, so i know exactly design what my automotive costumer logo want



Why This Gigs?

  • Fast delivery
  • Alternate version
  • Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied
  • Many vector format as source file
  • 100% original design by me


What Bonus i offer :

High resolution JPEG and PNG of your design (Free)



Contact Me

Feel free to ask question if not listed, please contact me before make order or buying my gigs



Thank you have a nice day!!






Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the third time I use motorvector's service and he delivered what I wanted as always. Good communicator, quick turnaround, and fair pricing. 10/10 recommend and will contract again.

Seller's Response:

thank you for repeat order and review Throttlemaniak!

Seller's Response:

Amazing to work with and exceeded my expectation. I didn't give a good description on what my vision was and the end product was my vision plus some. 100 percent will use again in the future. Also very fast with communication.

:

The seller was really friendly and helpful. didn't even complain when I made so many revisions because I couldn't decide. definitely will recommend him to my friends

:

thank you for order and review Ahuang215!




No comments:

Post a Comment