Thursday, March 19, 2020

Logo Design For Website And Online Store











About:

Hi,



I'm Mizan Reza a Logo Designer completed 550+ projects 



I always take a little time to understand your business and targeted customers. So my design is always connected to your business and your audience.



My Previous Works
: https://flic.kr/s/aHskAEKoiJ


I always recommend to purchase the STANDARD PACKAGE . Because I included almost everything that you need.


✔ 2 Awesome unique Concepts
 

✔ Source Files (Ai, Svg, EPS, PDF+++)

✔ Ready for print files

✔ Transparent Background (.PNG)

✔ High Resolution

✔ Custom image sizes 

✔ VIP support

✔ Unlimited revisions

✔ Anytime modification

✔ 3 days delivery (normally 1.5 day)




Generally I do flat or minimalist logo design.
My approach to every single project is unique, creative and professional.


I'm looking forward to create an amazing logo for your business. 


See the WORKS and REVIEWS. And place the order with full confident. 



website logo design 

Reviews


:

The designer really took the time to listen to my wants and worked with me to get the perfect logo for my online store! I thank him for being so patient with me during this process. He really helped me to feel at ease .

:

GREAT DESIGNER

:

VERY GOOD RECOMENDED

:

Great result and very fast! Will use again, thanks!

:

Great job - will definitely use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment