Monday, March 16, 2020











About:

I've been working as a Graphic Designer for the last 6 years and have worked with companies and individuals around the globe.



Check out my Portfolio: www.flickr.com/maxahir



I am here to help you design professional signature logo designs for your company/business.



For $15 package you will get: 

  • 3 High-Resolution Signature Logo
  • Professional and Modern signature styles
  • JPG+PNG Transparent files 
  • Custom handwritten logo
  • Free logo 3D mockups
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 24 Hours Delivery




Please check all three packages on my gig for better deals.



Gig Extras:

More Logo Concepts, Vector Source Files of the Logo, Social Media Kit and Stationery Designs



If you want any type of symbol/icon added in the design please let me know while placing the order. And if you want your own hand-drawn signatures vectorized, I can do that too. 



Still got any confusion? Feel free to contact me as I'm here to help you. 



Thanks :)

Reviews


:

Very beautiful and professional! Exactly what I asked for!

:

Awesome work (once again) - would highly recommend Maxahir!

:

Amazing work!

:

Wonderful, exactly what I expected

:

Excellent work! Super fast delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment