Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Design Eye Catching Fitness Logo











About:

welcome the ONLY TOP RATED GIG IN FITNESS CATEGORY



NOTE: If you want a custom character(bodybuilder human / Animal ) then please inbox to discuss before placing the order.



I am a fan of fit people and love Fitness wear and gym wear clothing, Did a lot of search on these clothing Brands. I prefer to show my customers how the design will look when printed Flat on  Shirts, Shorts, Tank tops, Hoodies, CAPS, etc....



while designing I also keep the Printing aspect in mind so the logo can look Professional when it's printed 



Did more than 700+ fitness logos shirts and fitness apparel/gym clothing designs



With 99% customer satisfaction and knowledge of what will attract fit people to buy your product or clothing.



I thank all my previous customers who taught me a lot about this industry :)







What you will get

  • high-quality logo
  • transparent printable images in high resolution
  • Unlimited revisions
  • The source file of your logo
  • Vector file
  • quick service (Express)
  • friendly conversation
  • logo with cool 3d mockups


feel free to contact me first

 Regards

 xero

 your designer

NOTE: I can also design other types or company designs see my other gigs 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

had an awesome experience with xer0, delivered as requested, very easy communication. would recommend to work with him in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank you and glad you like my Fitness logo design service.

Seller's Response:

Had him remake a logo for me for my business and he did a good job. Only problem was the description of services. He advertises TWO different logos for premium package but only delivered one with a couple minor twists to the design. Not what I paid $205 for. Good designer just needs to be more clear in his advertisement of services.

Seller's Response:

The description you provided was limited, with that much information I could just create what I did for you. This is the first time this has happened, but after discussion with you, I provided with other 2 new versions.

:

Very happy with the end result. He executed the original concept design that I created and made it look better with additional features as well as the letterhead and covers & business cards also including the letter font he came up with to give it that extra eye featuring catch. Very much recommend Xero. Very helpful and patient




No comments:

Post a Comment