Tuesday, March 17, 2020











About:

                                            I believe that:



" Every Great Business is Built on Friendship, So my Customers are my Friends "



I will design 2-3 AWESOME Logo for your business . I will create an identity that totally matches up with your business & advertising need.Because i know the logo is a symbol to identify your company & it must be unique & professional. I will create Attractive & Unique Logo Design for your company.



Recommended Package:



All in one 



  1. 3 unique and AWESOME logo designs.
  2. Original Editable source file of logo (.psd+.ai)
  3. High Quality 300dpi .png & .jpg file
  4. Free 3D mockup 
  5. Multiple revisions 
  6. Premium Customer Support




Inbox me if you have any Questions?



Hurry up! Order now.



Thank you 

Reviews


:

excellent work

:

Nice work, thanks for the logo

:

show de bola, atendeu as expectativas no momento. obrigado

:

Great work as always. Long term partner :)

:

Quality delivery as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment