Thursday, March 19, 2020

Design Heraldic And Luxury Logo











About:

If you need a Heraldic ,minimal, Luxury LOGO and a monogram logo, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression; like Winery, Jewelry, Photography, Hotels, Spa, Beauty salon, Fashion, Perfumes, Leisure, Real estate, Finance, Investment and any other business related.. then you are on the right place and can place the order right now



I need from you:

1. Full name Company (main name)

2. Tagline or slogan

3. A sample of your favorite logo from my Portfolio or send me a sample idea form the web



UNLIMITED REVISIONS FOR ALL NECESSARY CHANGES :)

Reviews


:

Luciano replayed very quickly and understood what i wanted. hHe was able to implement my wishes and changes very well in the graphic design. I am very satisfied with the result. The reason why it took al together 9 days was me. Because i was traveling in this time for business reasons and could not replay quicker. I can recommend Luciano absolutely. RS

:

It was very easy an smooth working with lucianoluci. The work was professionally done and completed in a timely manner. I provided the information of what I wanted my logo to look like and the seller was creative and talented to provide an amazing nice logo. I would recommend this seller to any. Awesome job!

:

I took a chance on Lucianoluci. So far what was promised has been delivered. I am looking forward to receiving my final product.

:

He is very patient and took time without complaining to do do revisions until you are satisfied as a customer, will highly recommend .

:

We have technical difficulties with FIVERR. Couldn't logg in in Fiverr. I receive the message but the message didn't contain anything. I send a request for some correction but didn't got anything. Now you send me a message that time for make a change is inspired. Didn´t have possibilities for correction. Doesn't feel god at all R




No comments:

Post a Comment