Thursday, March 19, 2020

Design A Minimalistic Logo For You











About:

Hello there,

I have 10 years experience in Graphic Design with various Design Certifications. I specialize in logo design (minimalistic and other styles which shows my versatility) which are elegant and beautiful. If needed, I can provide you with previous design works.

There are various sellers who give two logo concepts for as high as $150. I will give you a standard recommended package of just $70 for two logo concepts and different file formats because I believe in quality and long lasting client – seller relationship which is built with quality assurance than pricing.

 

I will:

Design your logo

Provide different file formats

Provide source file/vector file

 

Please Note:

I will not provide FREE samples designs

 

I am at your service so feel free to place an order now.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work as usual

:

Thank youb

:

Great artist

:

Excellent work as always! Thank you!!

:

Great work in a timely manner!




No comments:

Post a Comment