Monday, March 16, 2020











About:

Hi! I am a driven and creative graphic designer with very good experience in print design and logo design ( 2D &3D). I use all my creative abilities and potentials to make a design perfect, attractive, elegant, simple and modern. I look for ways to distinguish other prospective professionals. I have a  solid foundation of skills needed for effective performance. I have a Very strong logo design sense, so I will make a design perfect for your work and requirement. u will surely like my logo design work. thanks



Why me?

  •     100% Unique, Professional and creative work
  •     Quick response 
  •     High-Quality results
  •     100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  •     Unlimited revisions


Not sure which package to choose?


Leave a message for custom work/order.



Note: in the basic package we will only logo not other illustrate or custom work thank you.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect once again, I only use Natasha for my logos. She had created many for me and I am confident in her work and ability. Professional & Class job.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for like my work :)

Seller's Response:

Nice work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

I know it was a small adjustment to be made but I am thrilled that it was prioritized and literally done within the hour! Can't wait to work with this artist again - I appreciate the responsiveness and of course, the smoking hot design. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment